EDUCATIONAL BOOK AND ONLINE ABSTRACT BOOK
All selected abstracts are included in the Online Abstract Book, supplement of Hematological Oncology (Wiley Blackwell), available at the following link:
It is possible to download the 14-ICML Abstract Book here.
Summaries of the Educational sessions (Educational Symposia and Meet the Professor sessions) are included in the 14-ICML Educational Book, distributed to attendees on site, and also available here:
BEST ABSTRACT MERIT AWARD and TRAVEL GRANTS
The Best Abstract Merit Award and eight travel grants, sponsored by the Swiss Cancer League Foundation, were assigned to the following young investigators (less than or 35 year old), on the basis of the abstract evaluation results:
- Paula Cramer, Cologne (Germany) ---> Best Abstract Merit Award
- Rebecca L. Boddicker, Rochester, MN (USA);
- Angelo Fama, Rochester, MN (USA);
- Luca Frigeni, Pavia (Italy);
- Mary Gleeson, Sutton (UK);
- Sarah Huet, Pierre Bénite (France);
- Lucy Pike, London (UK);
- Federico Pozzo, Aviano (Italy);
- Erika Tissino, Aviano (Italy).