EDUCATIONAL BOOK AND ONLINE ABSTRACT BOOK
Articles of the Educational Symposia and Meet the Professor sessions are included in the 15-ICML Educational Book, supplement to "Hematological Oncology" and published by Wiley. The supplement was distributed to attendees onsite and can be accessed here.
All selected abstracts are included in the 15-ICML Abstract Book, published by Wiley and available here. It is also possible to download the supplement here.
BEST ABSTRACT MERIT AWARD and TRAVEL GRANTS
The Best Abstract Merit Award and nine travel grants, sponsored by the Swiss Cancer League and by the Swiss Cancer Research Foundation, were assigned to the following young investigators (less than or 35 year old), on the basis of the abstract evaluation results (rank order by score):
- Eugen Tausch, Ulm (Germany) ---> Best Abstract Merit Award
- Laura K. Hilton, Burnaby, B.C. (Canada);
- Christopher Rushton, Burnaby, B.C. (Canada);
- Jordan Gauthier, Seattle, WA (USA);
- Elise A. Chong, Philadelphia, PA (USA);
- Othman Al-Sawaf, Cologne (Germany);
- Anna Hayden, Vancouver, B.C. (Canada);
- Michael S. Binkley, Stanford, CA (USA);
- Paola Ghione, New York, NY (USA)
- Benedetta Donati, Reggio Emilia (Italy).